What to Know About
FUE Hair Transplant For Women
Women may suffer from hair loss due to various reasons. The main causes of hair loss in women are hereditary predisposition, hormonal disorders, aging, stress, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, etc.
Although hair transplantation treatments are mostly preferred by men, women may also prefer hair transplantation for hair loss and baldness. Since the results of FUE hair transplantation treatment in women are very close to the natural appearance and are successful, it has been frequently preferred in recent years. FUE hair transplantation technique in women is a safe method that has been used since 2004.
- Hairline is determined in the first stage of FUE hair transplantation in women. It is important to determine the hairline correctly in order for the hair to look natural. The area to be transplanted and the areas where hair loss occurs are also determined at this stage and the procedure begins.
- In the second stage, only the area where the graft will be harvested is shaved. There is no need for shaving in other areas.
- In the third stage, the donor area is anesthetized. Follicles are harvested one by one using a micromotor. The harvested follicles are kept in special solutions.
- In the fourth stage, channels are opened in the areas to be planted using steel-tipped tools. Opening the channels at the appropriate depth and width is important for the hair follicles to hold on to the scalp.
- At the last stage, harvested hair follicles are taken from the special solutions they expect and planted in the opened channels. At this stage, hair follicles should be planted in accordance with the growth angle of the hair. In order to obtain a natural and healthy appearance, the planting process must be carried out correctly. The entire procedure is completed in 6-7 hours.
- After the operation, the views and recommendations of the physician should be taken into account. Paying attention to the recommendations both facilitates and shortens the healing process.
- After hair transplantation, the patient should not enter the bath, sauna, solarium and should stay away from the areas where the procedure area may be irritated. It is necessary to be protected from very hot and very cold areas. The treatment area should not be exposed to direct sunlight. The patient should not swim in the pool and sea until the recovery is complete. The operation area should not come into contact with water.
- Hair washing after the operation should be carried out under the control of a physician or by a physician. Shampoo, cream and medicines deemed appropriate by the physician should be used regularly. Recovery after FUE hair transplantation is completed within two weeks. “Shock shedding” occurs within 2-3 months after the procedure. The transplanted hair sheds and new ones begin to grow. Hair grows back in 6 to 12 months.
- After the healing process is completed after FUE hair transplantation in women, hair follicles can be supported by feeding from both inside and outside. Oral vitamin and mineral supplements can be used under the supervision of a doctor. Hair follicles can be fed with hair mesotherapy and hair care products.
FUE hair transplantation in women is one of the commonly used techniques. It is a developing technique that has been used since 2004. Thanks to the needle heads, materials, techniques and new technologies used, the FUE technique has been developed. It is a trustful technique as it has been used for nearly twenty years.
Needle caps used in the FUE technique allow the physician to open thin channels. Thanks to the micro channels, the hair follicles can be attached to the skin and a successful result is obtained. There is no need to shave any area in the FUE hair transplantation technique in women. Only a small portion of the graft site can be shaved. Since other areas are not shaved, FUE hair transplantation technique is preferred by women.
FUE hair transplantation technique in women gives permanent and definite results. The procedure is reliable and painless. Healing time is fast and easy as it does not require incision. Since local anesthesia is applied, the patient feels no pain during the procedure.
Prices of FUE hair transplantation in women vary according to the number of grafts. The price changes as the area to be planted expands. In addition, the equipment, materials and anesthesia techniques used change the prices. Hair transplantation procedures should be performed in reliable centers and by experienced physicians. Clinic Evoy physicians are experts in their field. You can fill out the contact form to get more information about FUE hair transplantation for women and to have hair transplantation under the assurance of Clinic Evoy.
Turkey is one of the most preferred countries in the field of health tourism. Turkey, which is heavily preferred for aesthetic surgeries, provides advantages for patients in many ways. The low quality of public hospitals and the very expensive private hospitals in many countries are among the most important reasons why people from all over the world prefer Turkey for plastic surgery.
In addition, the following factors are among the reasons why Turkey is preferred for surgery.
- Level of success and experience of surgeons
- Affordable treatment costs
- Quality and all-inclusive hospitals
- VIP transfers
- Turkey’s stunning beauty
- Holiday opportunities in Turkey
- Translation services
- Accommodation, meals, and other facilities.
FUE Hair Transplant For Women
I chose clinic evoy for hair transplant. because this operation is really very expensive in my own country. I thought of a lot of things while coming here. because I did not know about the process, but after I came here, all the information given to me was really complete and the treatments were explained to me piece by piece. I was able to listen to music and watch movies during the operation. The service was really great, I even ate dessert after the operation, blood pressure measurement every hour, everything was considered after the operation.
When my hair started to be textured, I decided to do a clinical research on hair transplantation. and after contacting me i chose the clinic evoy that really takes care of me every day. Even before I came to Izmir, all my treatment and visit plans were ready with me. And after I got there, everything went according to plan and order. A drawing was made before the hair transplant and post-operative photos were shown to me about what it would look like. I was very excited and the result was really great. i am still in contact with Clinic evoy they are number one.
I am really troubled about hair transplantation. because since i was little my hair was really weaved and i hate being bald so i searched for the best hair transplant and found the clinic evoy and talked to the people there for months. I didn’t have a chance to make a mistake in this matter because the most wonderful hair transplant had to be done to me. that’s why I asked almost hundreds of questions and thank you to the clinic evoy who answered all of them without getting bored. There is so much to say about the operation that the tests and questions asked before the operation feel great and safe. Even though it is early to talk about the result, I know that it will be great.
We assure all your local transfers with our sterilized and VIP cars.
Communication is no longer a problem with our multilingual translators.
We accommodate 4-5* star hotels at tourist places to provide comfort.
Medical consultants will stay in touch after the operation to guide you.
Free & Online